Your privacy is critically important to us. At KTOMG we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our website, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
- We will only send non-notification (i.e. automated, system-generated) emails to you for important announcements which may include monthly site updates. You can opt-out at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the email or by removing your email from your profile.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
Keep Track of My Games (“KTOMG”) operates keeptrackofmygames.com. It is KTOMG’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, KTOMG collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. KTOMG’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how KTOMG’s visitors use its website. From time to time, KTOMG may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
KTOMG also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users who submit support tickets. KTOMG only discloses logged in user IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below. We do not store your IP address associated with your user account.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to KTOMG’s websites choose to interact with KTOMG in ways that require KTOMG to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that KTOMG gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for to provide a username. Those who choose to opt-in to notifications are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary personal information required to send those notifications. In each case, KTOMG collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with KTOMG. KTOMG does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
KTOMG may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, KTOMG monitors traffic and usage of its site using 3rd party analytics providers including Google Analytics and Application Insights. KTOMG may display this information publicly. However, KTOMG does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
KTOMG discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on KTOMG’s behalf or to provide services available at KTOMG’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using KTOMG’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. KTOMG will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, KTOMG discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when KTOMG believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of KTOMG, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an KTOMG website and have supplied your email address, KTOMG may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with KTOMG and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. KTOMG takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- February 18, 2022: Update to new language and structure. Removed Google Analytics and added Typeform as a sub-processor. New license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
- December 22, 2015: Added verbage describing how we will send emails for important announcements or site updates (typically once a month)
- January 20, 2013: First version